Integrating your FileMaker solutions with eXisting systems to reduce costs and streamline processes.
eXcelisys has worked with a variety of companies, organizations, and individuals worldwide,
integrating FileMaker with 3rd party software apps & services, on time and on budget.
- Order management through eCommerce systems like Magento, WooCommerce, and PayPal
- Shipping rates and shipment requests for UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- Posting financial details to QuickBooks and other accounting systems
- Email integration with Outlook
- Credit card processing with Authorize.Net and other merchant services
- Marketing campaigns through online services like Constant Contact and MailChimp
- Full-featured calendar and charting services from Google
- Phone system integration for automated dialing and inbound caller identification
- Bi-directional communication with Salesforce.com CRM
- Docusign signature capture workflow
- Data sharing with various MySQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL servers
- Real-time synchronization with remote ODBC, JDBC, and ESS/EDS db systems
- JSON and XML for web services, And many, many more…
If there’s a service that does what you need it to do, and they offer some form of import/export, web services, API, or SDK, then we can connect your FileMaker system, saving you time and the eXpense of building required features from scratch.
eXcelisys is honored to be bestowed with this precious metal moniker; FileMaker Platinum Partners of the FileMaker Business Alliance.
Platinum members of the FileMaker Business Alliance are nominated by FileMaker Business Account Managers.
“Been working with Duane Weller the entire time, and he’s been a great asset. Listens to what our needs are,…”
– Rick O’Quinn, University of Georgia
Ken Moorehead has been great to work with. He has been thorough, listened well, knew when to ask questions, and…
My first contact was with Levi, who listened to my lengthy story of how I ended up desperately needing eXcelisys’…
We are going on seven years with eXcelisys and I can’t wait to see what we come up with in…
Experience so far has been positive! From a development perspective I think I underestimated the hours that would be required…
The team at eXcelysis was able to take what was/is a very complex set of variables, interactions, and processes in…
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!
Societal Summation of Our Services
Sampling of Satisfied Clientele
WordPress plugins can add crucial functionality to your site. Learn about pre-made plugins and custom WordPress plugin development.
Just as Santa relies on the elves to keep his North Pole toy shop churning, this holiday light manufacturer depends on the FileMaker Pro Platform to manage sales and distribution of its bulbous bling.
Optimizing page load times and adding custom plugins can do wonders for a website.
Pond service techs use iPads in the field to document service calls with notes and pictures. App transfers thousands of records a day from the road to the front office.
SnowPusherLite CLIENT TRW Innovations, LLC DATE 2011 TAGS CSS, Database, Design-Development, Desktop Solutions, eX-BizTracker, FileMaker Pro, Graphic Design, HTML, Integration, MySQL, Paypal, PHP, Retail-Sales, Web Applications, Web Database Integration, Websites, WordPress