Integrating your FileMaker solutions with eXisting systems to reduce costs and streamline processes.
eXcelisys has worked with a variety of companies, organizations, and individuals worldwide,
integrating FileMaker with 3rd party software apps & services, on time and on budget.
- Order management through eCommerce systems like Magento, WooCommerce, and PayPal
- Shipping rates and shipment requests for UPS, FedEx, and USPS
- Posting financial details to QuickBooks and other accounting systems
- Email integration with Outlook
- Credit card processing with Authorize.Net and other merchant services
- Marketing campaigns through online services like Constant Contact and MailChimp
- Full-featured calendar and charting services from Google
- Phone system integration for automated dialing and inbound caller identification
- Bi-directional communication with Salesforce.com CRM
- Docusign signature capture workflow
- Data sharing with various MySQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL servers
- Real-time synchronization with remote ODBC, JDBC, and ESS/EDS db systems
- JSON and XML for web services, And many, many more…
If there’s a service that does what you need it to do, and they offer some form of import/export, web services, API, or SDK, then we can connect your FileMaker system, saving you time and the eXpense of building required features from scratch.
eXcelisys is honored to be bestowed with this precious metal moniker; FileMaker Platinum Partners of the FileMaker Business Alliance.
Platinum members of the FileMaker Business Alliance are nominated by FileMaker Business Account Managers.
“Been working with Duane Weller the entire time, and he’s been a great asset. Listens to what our needs are,…”
– Rick O’Quinn, University of Georgia
Ken Moorehead has been great to work with. He has been thorough, listened well, knew when to ask questions, and…
My first contact was with Levi, who listened to my lengthy story of how I ended up desperately needing eXcelisys’…
Challenge: ASAP is a pond, fountain and lake maintenance company located in Indianapolis, IN specializing in the systemic control of nuisance…
Experience so far has been positive! From a development perspective I think I underestimated the hours that would be required…
The team at eXcelysis was able to take what was/is a very complex set of variables, interactions, and processes in…