eXcelisys Vendor Session at FileMaker DevCon 2014
Tuesday July 29th from 9am-10:15AM in the Periwinkle Room
Let’s Explore the BT4 and More!
With over 100K downloads, the eXcelisys Business Tracker (eX-BizTracker) has become an essential tool for many successful businesses. You can check out the latest enhancements and learn some additional cool tips-n-tricks as we explore the next rev of this efficient jump-start solution for FileMaker Pro 13 with Doug West, VP of Product Development, and the eX-Team during our vendor session at FileMaker DevCon 2014 in San Antonio Texas!
- A general philosophy of reduction and simplification
- Consistent and intuitive development standards, without resorting to anchor-buoy
- User-definable interface elements with the option to rename, rearrange, and disable modules
- Innovative inventory management without record-locking conflicts
- Forward-looking design with UUIDs for simplified synchronization
- Companion features for mobile devices
- Using ExecuteSQL to simplify the relationships graph
- Popovers, custom styles, and custom themes in FileMaker 13
- Effects of WebDirect on development decisions
The eX-BizTracker 4 is the next giant step forward in the jump-start solution’s long history. Taking advantage of the latest innovations in the FileMaker Pro software platform, this new completely rewritten version of the eX-BizTracker is much leaner and easier to use and extend. Along with a slick new interface, the eX-BizTracker 4 series is better than ever!
The eX-BizTracker 4 makes it easy to manage a small- or medium-sized business in a cost-effective solution that can be easily modified and extended. Instead of being locked in to a software “product” with proprietary code, the eX-BizTracker 4 is open and flexible so it can keep up with your changing needs over time.
Even those without much FileMaker Pro development knowledge can easily put the eX-BizTracker 4 to work for them. Intermediary FileMaker Pro developers will learn by eXample about best practices in FileMaker Pro design and development, and pick-up new techniques they can use in their own FileMaker Pro solutions. And seasoned FileMaker Pro developers will love its clean and trim foundation that’s a pleasure to work within, and closely follows the FileMaker Pro industry-accepted development and naming conventions established by filemakerstandards.org.